Monday 12 September 2016

Target audience







To show what our target audience is, I have created a mood broad full of the things that I think are associated with teenage girls. I have added in things such as hobbies, food, clothing shops and social media that I believe are associated with teenage girls. The hobbies I have included are;
            • Getting hair done
            • Getting nails done
            • Going shopping
            • Hanging out with their friends
The social media I have included is;
            • Snapchat
            • Facebook
            • Twitter
            • Instagram
The shops that I have included are;
            • Victoria's Secret
            • Victoria's Secret- PINK
            • Topshop
            • RiverIsland
            • Urban Outfitters
            • Newlook
lastly the food I included were;
            • Ice cream
            • Nandos
            • Chocolate
            • Pizza












No comments:

Post a Comment