Tuesday 28 June 2016

Mood Boards


In this mood board I have chosen three different types of artists who are Rihanna, Beyonce and Nicki Minaj I am considering to use in my final music video. From doing this i have found out that each of these artists can go from very basic/casual to outgoing and very bold. Therefore in my music video I will have to make sure that I follow this type of style so that I am able to represent my artist choose to do. I have also got from this that they wear very basic colours such as white or black however if they wear a brighter colour they dull it down with a neutral or basic colour.


In this mood board I have chosen screen shots from R&B music videos which will help me when I am thinking about producing my music video. From these screen shots I have found out that tree is usually a performance, dancing and a narrative or there could just be one or two of these. Therefore there is a wide things I am able to do in my music video. Another thing I got from these screen shots is that they use dark colours and if there is bright colours in the shot they use costume to bring the brightness down.

No comments:

Post a Comment